Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Map It!
The Company connects clients to travel-related information in Peru and allows them to do online-booking of tours and activities that have been provided by the suppliers. The Company does not carry out nor operate these tours; it merely acts as an intermediary between the local hosts, transport and translator when neede
The company is not responsible for any breach by the suppliers regarding the services provided in relation to the tours and activities referred to above.
Changes to the Service
The Company reserves the right to change, modify, remove temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part of it) with or without prior notice. Continued use of the site is an agreement that the Company is not liable to you or any third party for the removal, suspension, modification, or termination of the Service. The Services booked prior to the modifications, will not be affected.
When you make a purchase on the Site, we will verify your purchase, but the purchase is only complete when Niubiz (Visanet) approves it. By verification we mean:
- To confirm that the price of the service is correct.
- To confirm that the payment platform is valid and accepted.
- To confirm that the users are 18 years and older.
- That the service is available in the solicited date.
The validation will end when you receive the e-mail of the purchase.
Attention to Claims
The Company will respond to claims presented within a period no greater than (30) calendar days. The term may be extended by another equal when the nature of the claim justifies it, in this case, the consumer will be informed before the end of the initial term. The attention to the claim will not be conditioned by any previous payment.
All claims must be made through our website (www.mapit.pe) or e-mail (email@example.com).
Users are responsible for all content, including text, graphics, images, photographs, sound or video that is published, emailed, displayed, or uploaded to our Service. The company reserves the right to remove, suspend, and/or take appropriate legal action against users and their content if necessary. When using this service, you agree not to:
i) Violate any local or international laws or regulations, ii) Impersonate or falsely claim to represent another identity, iii) Disrupt or interfere with our Service, servers or networks, iv) Advertise or attempt to sell or solicit any unauthorized goods or services, v) Obtain contact information, including email addresses, for the purpose of sending unsolicited emails and other communications, vi) Infringe on intellectual property or proprietary rights
Additionally, you agree not to publish, email, display or upload content that is:
i) Illegal or unlawful, ii) Threatening, harassing, abusive, or violent, iii) Invasive of another’s privacy, iv) Racist, sexist, v) Hateful, vi) Defamatory or libelous, viii) A virus or other type of code that intends to disrupt, attack, hack, destroy, limit, or otherwise alter the functionality of another account or computer.
The Company reserves the right to decide what unacceptable content is and act accordingly by removing it or pursuing legal action. We may terminate, suspend, or restrict access to our services at any time.
The Company may photograph and/or record clients engaging in an experience booked through the Site, and any such image, recording or video will be owned exclusively by the Company. You agree that to the extent that your name, likeness, biography and/or voice appears in any such recording, you grant to the Company an unrestricted, perpetual, worldwide right to use your Image as contained in the recording in all media now known (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, web page) and later developed for any purpose, including for the purpose of promoting the site and services.
Eligibility for Use
Only individuals who are 18 years and older may use the services. However, unless the experience description contains a restriction, you may purchase experiences on behalf of others who are still not 18 years.
The Company, reserves the right to refuse to offer access to or use of the Services to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the Site is revoked in such jurisdictions.
Commercial Use of the Service
The Site is for your personal use and may not be used for commercial purposes. You agree not to license, publish, reproduce, modify, sell, resell, duplicate, copy, distribute, transmit, display, or exploit any part of or access to the Service unless otherwise authorized by us.
By contributing content, you grant the Company an irrevocable license to use, publish and edit such content alone or as part of other works in any form and with any compensation to you. This extends, without limitation, to use for promotions, advertising, market research or any other. Accordingly, you agree that for the purpose of promoting your experience and/or the Company, we may authorize third parties, for example, entertainment publications, to republish all or parts of your content
In order to upload, post or make available any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, you will need the express permission of the owner. You will be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from the material.
- All bookings must be made through the website (www.mapit.pe), and are subject to the company's availability.
- The booking will be confirmed once 100% of the payment is made through our web page.
- Any personalized booking must be made through our email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Considerations when booking: Any additional expense for the booking involved in the bank transfer/deposit should be assumed by the client.
- If the same day of an activity any extra passenger wants to join, their request will be evaluated according to the free space on the vehicle and the availability of the host and other suppliers. However, the passenger will need to pay the list price of the activity considering a booking of one people before the activity.
1. About the prices:
- All prices exhibited by the Company are set in US dollars (USD) and the Company reserves the right to change or modify these prices at their convenience without prior notice. The prices of the bookings already made will not be modified.
- Prices are indicated in the activity details. For Peruvians, the price includes the payment of the VAT. For international tourists who do not exceed 60 days within the national territory and have in their possession the required documentation, the price will exclude the payment of the VAT. (Documentation required: ID or Passport number and date of entry to Peru). The price needs to be accepted by the client before making the reservation.
- The cancellations that are requested within 24 hours of purchase will get a full refund. Cancellations made after the 24 hour limit will not get any partial refund. Cancellations should be made through our e-mail (email@example.com).
- No refund will be made for services where client abandons an activity once it has started.
- No refund will be made for services not used by the client (voluntarily or involuntarily).
- If a client cancels an experience 24 hours after the booking is made or with less than 48 hours of anticipation of the starting time, a full refund may be granted based on the traveler’s circumstances and with the necessary documentation.
- If the Company confirms a booking and then cancels it for a force majeure reason (eg. cancellation of the host), it will offer the client other booking alternatives or a full refund.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel the booking if appropriate, to ensure the safety of the traveler, in force majeure cases (eg. strikes, natural catastrophes, among others). In those cases, the client will be relocated as the first option or 50% of the amount paid will be refunded.
- Clients can request a change of date for their booking at least 5 days before the activity date and their order will be evaluated according to the availability of the host and other suppliers. The Company does not guarantee their relocation. If you are not relocated, the service will be cancelled without refund.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that the Company or any of its suppliers shall not be liable for any personal injuries, death, loss of or damage to personal property. Also, not responsible for any indirect , incidental, consequential damages, or damages for loss of profits including but not limited to: damages for loss of goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The Company will not warranty (i) the service will meet your requirements, (ii) the results obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free or (iv) your expectations will be meet by the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service.
The Company will do everything possible to avoid any inconvenience, but is not responsible for actions, diseases, damages, losses, or other irregularities that may occur due to natural disasters or social problems. Likewise, the Company will not be responsible for the indemnities and costs that are generated as a result of the accidents and all other damages that could be caused during the experience. Therefore, the Company will not recognize any claim or return for the above-mentioned concepts, including cases where in normal conditions there is no problem.
You may contact us with questions, comments, suggestions, and feedback at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org